Good morning, everybody. It’s OG Sloth here today sharing another delicious recipe with you all! This unique recipe came from a blog called Can’t Stay out of the Kitchen.I really like this recipe because it’s a cookie but it tastes like a brownie! Also because of all the M&Ms, of course. When baking these cookies don’t use a dark pan or the bottom of the cookies will get black but the cookies won’t be baked thoroughly. Have fun!
Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 227 g (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 300 g (1 ½ cups) sugar
- 84 g (⅔ cup) cocoa
- 320 g – 384 g (2 ½ – 3 cups) unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups M&Ms, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and get cookie sheets ready
- Set aside about ½ cup M&M candies
- Cream butter, sugar until combined
- Add in eggs one at a time with the vanilla
- Combine cocoa, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and add into the wet mixture
- Stir in enough unbleached all-purpose flour to make a “rollable” dough
- Add in the remaining M&Ms
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheets
- Place about 4 M&Ms on top of each cookie and press down
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cookies test done.
- Cool in cookie sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks.